Saturday, April 28, 2007

Window Stickers


You may think these are cute - or nerdy - but I have been wanting to get these decals for my car for awhile and I found a place on the internet that did them. If you haven't noticed them on cars already, you will after you read this. I personalized them to everyone in our family. Mine was supposed to come holding a shopping bag but it came without it. I wonder if I should take this as some sort of a sign.

I love my new stickers. Dave claims to like them but he knows better than to say he doesn't! Maddie had an entirely different opinion of them and called me a nerd. How rude! When she gets her own car she can decorate it however she wants. I'm keeping my stickers!

1 comment:

The BC Fam said...

I love those decals! I see them everywhere! Perfect for a mini-van :)