
Last night we went to see "Beauty and the Beast" at the Hale Center Theater for Family Home Evening. I hadn't been to a play there in years and it was the first time for the rest of my family. I am constantly amazed at what a great show they put on considering what a small place it is. We had a wonderful time. It was a dream come true for Talbie who has dreams of being on stage someday. She has been obsessed with the musical "Wicked" lately and has listened to nothing else for weeks. She loved going to the theater last night.
As we were flipping through the program before the show started, Talbie and I noticed that Hale Theater has a acting camp that they do for 2 weeks at a time. Today we signed Talbie up for this camp and she's really excited about it. It starts July 16th for 2 weeks. This will give her a chance to see how she likes it.
My favorite line from "Beauty and the Beast"...
Gaston: "I'm making plans to woo and marry Belle." So hilarious!

2 comments:
As I type, Talbie and Kate are singing all the songs of "Wicked." I think Talbie is destined for greatness.
She's funny. We'll see how she likes this little acting class I signed her up for. I'm glad she's taking an interest in something! I'm so glad she and Kate are such good friends! Have a fun trip!
Post a Comment