Monday, June 4, 2007

Bunnies!


The kids have been begging us forever to get a pet. We have Zoey (our dog) but they don't consider her a pet because she's been part of our family as long as Emmie has. Bronson has had lizards in the past but they just die after he gets sick of taking care of them. But, my heart softened after I saw "Miss Potter" and I told Talbie that she "must have a bunny!" Well, that meant that Bronson and Emmie had to get a bunny too.

Dave built a great pen for them outside today and we went to the pet store to pick them out! They are really cute and the store ASSURED us that they were all females. I don't to be overrun with baby bunnies in a few months!

2 comments:

The BC Fam said...

I will NOT be showing this to my kid's they will be so jealous! You're a good blogger-I can't seem to get around to it that often!

Kellie said...

I'm addicted to blogging! I'm loving the bunnies. They're so easy with the pen Dave made. It will be a different story when winter time comes!