Saturday, June 9, 2007

Busy Saturday




We've had a busy Saturday. We started the day with Bronson's baseball game (forgot to take pictures so I'll add them next week). Then we headed to Emmie's game. They have been loving baseball this year - Emmie because it's her first year and she's just happy to be there - and Bronson's liking "coach pitch" instead of T-ball like he's done in the past. The games aren't too bad to watch either because they keep it to an hour, which I appreciate!

After Emmie's T-ball game we went to the Pioneer Museum in Pleasant Grove. Talbie and I had seen it a few weeks ago and she really wanted to go in and see what they had but it was closed for the season. They just opened for the summer. Talbie has really inherited my antiquing gene because we could look at museums all day together. Here are some pictures...



Summerfest is going on right now so Brittany and I went last night and laid out some blankets so we could enjoy the parade. We usually don't do the parade. In fact, I think we have only done it once before. The kids are getting older now and it's easier to do things (and they can all stay up past 7:00 now!) The parade itself was pretty lame but we had the best time watching Dallin (Brittany little boy). He got SO excited over EVERYTHING. We had a great time.

1 comment:

The BC Fam said...

I miss that parade! I used to go the night before and set up blankets :(