Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I want to wish my wonderful dad a Happy Father's Day. He's been my dad for 38 years and he just keeps getting better and it every day. There's not a problem that comes up in my life that I can't talk to my dad about and there's not a better person I'd rather go to - than him. My dad has taught me MANY things. For example: ALWAYS wash your hands, never leave the house without turning off all the lights (and going to the bathroom! :), SAVE your money (I'm not so good at this one), keep your car clean, keep your room clean, keep EVERYTHING clean, did I mention wash your hands? And he loves us unconditionally!

I love you dad! Happy Father's Day.

PS - I think the above picture was taken when I was 10 or 11 in 1979. It was one of our first "Daddy Daughter Dates" when I was a Merrie Miss (in Primary). No, I didn't grow up in the 50's - that was the theme for the evening!

No comments: