Bronson is always trying to invent something. I mentioned this before but he doesn't own a single toy that isn't in pieces. This isn't because it came in pieces, but because he has destroyed it by taking it apart to see how it works - or to use the parts to make other "inventions." He was wrapping tape around a marble the other day (don't ask me why) when he came up with the brilliant idea of making "the biggest tape ball ever invented."
I told him he could use the tape (a roll of tape equals about 2 hours of peace from Bronson - priceless!) 4 rolls later - this was the finished product...


Yesterday Dave took him to the dollar store for more tape. They came home with 3 more rolls. He worked on it all day but got a little sloppy and it stopped looking like a ball. He's now turning it into a "flying saucer."

He and Dave just left for more tape. Heaven help us!!
2 comments:
He is such a funny kid. I love it. Seems like he always keeps you entertained. I saw him driving with Dave the other day wearing his lucky hat. I had to laugh. If it weren't for the blog though, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. Don't we love our blogs...
I do love blogging. It's the only way to keep in touch! Even though you guys just live a few streets away, I'd never get to talk to you or hear your latest news with out it! Have a great day and thanks for your fun comments! I'll keep you posted on how the tape ball grows.
Post a Comment