Sunday, July 15, 2007

Me Being Crafty Part 2


I have been in such a quilting mood lately. I could spend hours down in my craft/sewing room if there wasn't about a million other things I should be doing with my time. On our weekend getaway last week I did these stitchings - one for my mom and one for Dave's mom. Both of their birthday's are coming up in the next few weeks. Then, this week I turned them into pillows. I was proud of the end result. I hope the picture does it justice.

I can post this and not worry about my mom reading it because even though her birthday isn't until August 6th - I gave it to her last night because I couldn't wait.

Now I need to go. I'm speaking in Sacrament Meeting today and I got up early to go over my talk (which I wrote last night). Instead, I'm blogging and reading blogs. Big surprise! Have a great day!