Saturday, July 28, 2007

Twilight!


Holy Cow! I know I'm probably one of the last people to read this book but I have to say that I LOVED IT! I have heard so much about it lately and when Maddie and I were at the Mall a couple of weeks ago, we saw it on a display. Maddie said, "Mom, I've heard this book is so good." I too, had heard that so we bought it. Maddie said that she was going to read it first but she had it a week and hadn't started it. She went to girl's camp this week so I took it from her room and couldn't put it down. I was so mad at myself because I had done that paper route this week for my friend so that meant I was up before 4:00 am every morning. Then, every time I sat down to read, I'd get about 2 pages into it and be sound asleep! It made me so mad because I was dying to finish it.

I bought "New Moon" last night (the sequel) and I have vowed not to start it until I write my RS lesson that I have to teach next Sunday. I know once I start it, it will consume me until I finish. I started these books at a good time though because #3 "Eclipse" comes out in August!

READ IT! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

amylmitchell said...

Yeah, August 7th. Since I've finished Harry Potter, I'm counting down the days to "Eclipse." Poor, Jeff...he has to pick up the slack while a read these things, but once I'm done I'm back into reality.:)