We had SO much junk that we had been collecting over the past few months and if felt great to get rid of it all. We each made a pretty descent profit and then Dave and Jared hauled the rest of it to the D.I.
Now we're trying to decide what to do with the money we made. We just bought a new TV because ours was dying - but the yard sale proceeds won't come close to covering that! The night before the sale our printer died. We must have a new printer but this kids don't think that's a very fun reward. They want to get a Wii. So far the vote is 4 to 2 (Dave and I are outvoted!)
Bronson was a RIOT at the yard sale. He had $7.00 in his wallet and you would have thought the end of the world was coming if that $7.00 didn't get spent. NOW! He was wandering around the yard - frantically trying to find things to buy.
His dream is to redecorate his room. His is the only room in our house that hasn't been "made over" since we moved in. I just can't bring myself to do it because he's such a boy and everything he touches ends up destroyed. He found a clock of Brittany's that he bought. He bought the picture frame he's holding in the picture. And then Jared brought out this HUGE gold, chunky mirror that Brittany had inherited from my grandma (it was about 3 feet by 2 feet) and Bronson said, "HOW MUCH FOR THE MIRROR!" That's where I drew the line!
Talbie and Emmie sold drinks!

2 comments:
I vote for you to get a Wii! Nick and I got one about 2 months ago, and it really is the funnest thing! You and Dave will play it just as much as the kids! Promise!
OK - you've talked me into it! Thanks for the comment. It's great to hear from you!
Post a Comment