I just got this great quiz from my friend Shea. Thanks Shea! Dave and I did it together but only scored a 75%. I was a bit disappointed in ourselves. I thought we'd do better. Take the quiz and let me know your score. It's fun!
Hello Knowles Family, I just adore reading your family blog and looking at all the cute pictures. Kelly you are such an inspiration to me; how you keep such a wonderful record of your family events. When I grow up I want to be just like Kelly (lol). The Pictures of the kids first day of school are adorable. They look so grown up! Right now as I type and Charlie is having one of his two year old tantrums I wish he was old enough to be in school today. Well not really I am not ready for him to grow up that fast. Thank you Kelly for putting your family blog on my favorites list. I'm back in the loop again. Love you guys, Alisa
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
1 comment:
Hello Knowles Family,
I just adore reading your family blog and looking at all the cute pictures. Kelly you are such an inspiration to me; how you keep such a wonderful record of your family events. When I grow up I want to be just like Kelly (lol).
The Pictures of the kids first day of school are adorable. They look so grown up! Right now as I type and Charlie is having one of his two year old tantrums I wish he was old enough to be in school today. Well not really I am not ready for him to grow up that fast.
Thank you Kelly for putting your family blog on my favorites list. I'm back in the loop again. Love you guys, Alisa
Post a Comment