
I just got home from checking Maddie in for EFY. She went with her friend Heather Stratton - and on the floor below them is their friends Carlie and Meera. They were so excited. We checked them in and then found their rooms at Helaman Halls. I was hoping they were staying in Deseret Towers because that's where I lived my freshman year at BYU (19 years ago!) It would have been fun to go inside and see them again. Especially because they are starting to tear them down and are going to build new dorms there.
They got all unpacked and they were just about to go to a meeting and meet their counselor for the first time when I left. I'm excited for them. Maddie also took my camera with her so I'm afraid I won't be able to post any new pictures until Saturday. Hopefully she'll have some great ones for me to post when she gets home!

No comments:
Post a Comment