The day has come and Emmie could hardly contain herself - she was so excited. She had a great day at Kindergarten. I rode the bus home with her which was really fun. I was asked by the teacher if I could do that and help the driver find her way around the new route and help the kids know where their stop was. Emmie didn't even want to sit by me - she's so independent.

Before we left for school

Posing with Logan in the backyard

Finding your spot at the table

Riding the bus home!
3 comments:
those are such cute pictures!
i can't believe your baby is going to kindergarten! she's a little cutie.
How fun!! Jared told me you got a pic of Taft and Logan sitting at the back of the bus. I would love a copy of that!! Hopefully, they'll behave themselves this year during their bus ride home.
Post a Comment