Sunday, August 12, 2007

Maddie at EFY

I finally got my camera back when Maddie got home from EFY. She had a lot of fun and met some great people. When I talked to her the first night she was gone, I asked her how she liked it and she said, "I like it, but there's a lot of church stuff!" I don't know what she was expecting but she really loved it. She came home and told me about the great speakers they had and showed me all the notes she took. Here are some of her pictures. She made me promise to let her pick out the ones that I post on my blog, but she's not here right now. Oh well!


Maddie and Heather


Maddie and Heather in a mud mask


Maddie and her escort for the evening.



Maddie and her group

Maddie and the 2 counselors. They had to squat down because she's so short

No comments: