Last night we finally got our pumpkins carved for FHE. It has been torture for the kids to see the uncarved pumpkins sitting on the porch for a month. They wanted to start carving the first day I brought them home. I couldn't seem to get them (Bronson and Emmie) to understand that they would be rotten by Halloween if we did them too soon - so last night was finally the night. Dave was even feeling well enough to carve his too! Here's how they turned out...
Carving away - Emmie's mad because she couldn't use her own knife!
Still carving. I ended up doing most of the "gutting" and it was not fun! You'll notice in this picture that my "Vegan" spent most of the time eating the inside of his pumpkin. WEIRD!
All done! I think they turned out quite well!

4 comments:
Lauren tried to guilt me into gutting her pumpkin for her, I hate that part. We are glad Dave is feeling better, let him know he is in our prayers.
you guys always do such fun things!
the pumpkins look great, and so does the fam!
I laughed out loud at Bronson eating the lid! The weather looked great-I remember carving with snow on the ground! We carved ours last night too, but I'm not on the ball like you!
They all turned out great. Its nice when your kids are older they can all do their own.
Post a Comment