Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Home from Texas


Bronson came home from Texas on Monday afternoon. He had such a great time. I thought he'd come though the door and throw his arms around me and say, "I missed you so much mom!" No such luck.

Bronson had 2 (actually 3 if you count Brock) cousins around his same age to hang out with for 5 days and do nothing but do boys stuff, play video games, swim, and party. When they were driving to the airport in Dallas to come home, my mom said, "Bronson, are you excited to go home to all those sisters?" With a tear in his eye, he shook his head and said, "NO!"

I stole some pictures off my sister-in-law, Caleen's blog to show you. Brittany will also be posting some pictures so you can check them out too.



The boys running through a fountain at the mall

The Boys!

Texas State Fair


My brother, Bret and his family: Markelle, Ember, Aiden, Chase, and Caleen. For those of you that remember when they lived next door to us, you'll see how much they've changed and grown!



Everyone in front of the "fake" Alamo. It's in some huge hotel but I can't remember the name of it.

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

Bronson was such a good boy, we had so much fun with them. I think Aiden drove him crazy sometimes, though. We already miss them. Keep on your parent's for you, Brit, Emmie, & Logan in the Spring!

Kellie said...

Emmie is already counting the days when she can come and see Ember. She knows it's her turn so she won't let Grandpa forget it for a second!

Shea said...

how fun that he got to spend all that time with his cousins! such good memories they will all have.

amylmitchell said...

So happy Bronson got some "guy" time!!