Monday, October 1, 2007

Saturday Picnic in the COLD!

On Saturday, Dave's family got together for a picnic at the park. We had no idea when we planned the event the week before - that it was going to be the coldest day so far this fall. It was about 35 degrees outside and we were freezing! It was also a birthday party for Charlie (Alisa and Roberts little boy) and the kids had so much fun. Here are some pictures of our day...



Bronson climbing to the top of a great pine tree


This is actually how high he got. He's in the picture with Ben. We wanted to climb higher but I knew he wouldn't be able to get himself down so we stopped him.


Talbie, Charlie, and Emmie


Megan and Maddie


Jessie, Megan, and Maddie


Dave and his sister, Lynn. Notice their BYU pride! Lynn's husband, Kevin is the BYU football trainer so we usually look pretty dang good on game day!


One of the games the kids played was "donut on the string." They had to eat the donut off the string and the first one done was the winner. Emmie's donut kept running up and down her face. It was hilarious! This is her "skunk" look!

Dave and I trying to stay warm!

2 comments:

The BC Fam said...

you look so pretty in that picture w/dave! i'm glad to see Jessica home from her trip!

Kellie said...

That's nice Caleen - I don't think I ever look good in a picture! It's the "windblown" look I guess.