Monday, November 26, 2007

Santa!


It's another tradition of ours to visit Santa every year. We have many with the youngest in tears. We even have a few with Dave and I in the picture because someone was too scared. Emmie has been afraid of Santa every year. She hasn't cried for a few years but Maddie has to hold her. She's getting a little big for that.

Maddie wonders how long she will have to be in the pictures. I told her until Emmie is 18! Just kidding but it's a fun tradition.

3 comments:

Lula. said...

What a darling picture and a fun tradition! That looks like a really nice Santa. I can sympathize with Emmie---I was afraid of people in costume until I was like 12! In fact, masks still kind of freak me out.

hknight said...

I love to take the boys to see Santa! This year is going to be so much fun because they talk about what they'll say and get all excited about seeing him! I think they are great ages for Christmas this year, I can't wait! Your kids look cute on Santa's lap, great tradition. And tell Maddie you're never to old to sit on Santa's lap!!

Hacking it up said...

Cute pics! We still need to go see Santa...Wyatt is the only one that wants to go though, so, it might just be the two of us!