Bronson has not had a hair cut in a couple of months. Maddie has begged me and begged me to let his hair grow out into a "shag". She had been flat ironing it every morning but it didn't look very good and I talked him into getting it cut. Here he is before and after!
Kellie Bronson looks so cute in his haircut and did a great job a the piano retital last night. Your still not as good a s mother as Brittany, nice try
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
4 comments:
Well done! I am definitely a fan of the clean-cut haircut!
Kellie Bronson looks so cute in his haircut and did a great job a the piano retital last night. Your still not as good a s mother as Brittany, nice try
Funny mom! I should have never taught you how to comment on blogs!
Looks great!
Post a Comment