Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mom's Card

This is the card I designed for my mom to send out this year. I thought you'd all like to see it and see how our family is changing each year. Notice my parent's picture in the middle. They haven't aged a day!

3 comments:

andrea said...

LOVE IT!! So cute, and witty, great job!

I need your address....send it to me, please?!

3lilsmudgits at comcast dot net.

Carrie said...

Hey Kelly,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I was also so excited to find out you guys are all bloggers. It is so fun to take a peek into your world. Jen is doing great. I have tried to get her into the blog thing but it might be a while before she does. She was also so excited to see your blogs. Love Ya! Carrie

Hacking it up said...

Cute card! Well done! ...want to do mine?...I don't