Last night was Bronson's piano recital. He played "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and did a great job. This recital marked the one year point from when he started piano. I'm proud of him because he's really taken off and gotten the hang of it. This is his cute teacher - Kailyn!
Kailyn is 17 today. It's her birthday. I gave up teaching Bronson! I can't teach my own kids because it's too hard. I teach Kylee - Kailyn' sister and the Gilbert twins. It's fun having a few students - I just can't do it full time.
Bronson did such a great job, it is so fun to see him love the piano. Maybe he will ge like dustin and it will rule his life or at least all his spare time. He is a great kid. mom
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
4 comments:
Kailyn's a doll! How old is she now? You gave up teaching? :)
Kailyn is 17 today. It's her birthday. I gave up teaching Bronson! I can't teach my own kids because it's too hard. I teach Kylee - Kailyn' sister and the Gilbert twins. It's fun having a few students - I just can't do it full time.
Bronson did such a great job, it is so fun to see him love the piano. Maybe he will ge like dustin and it will rule his life or at least all his spare time. He is a great kid. mom
Way to go Bronson!!!
Post a Comment