Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby Shower


Kali's baby shower on Saturday was a success! We had so much fun getting together with everyone and it made it so exciting to know baby "Ally" will be here in no time. She's going to be the most beautiful baby. Ever since Cody and Kali got married my mom has always said that she couldn't wait to have some "milk chocolate" babies. I hope that's not offensive to anyone but she really is going to be beautiful!

I am such a "shrimp!" I had to have Talbie go get my shoes to put back on before the guests started arriving so I wouldn't have to strain my neck to talk to people!

Talbie is so crafty and made this pillow for the shower.


It says "Ally" had has a bee on it because her nursery is decorated with "Winnie the Pooh"


It was also Cody's birthday on Saturday so we celebrated with him too.


Your never too old for the money game! He had to catch his birthday check but he's gotten smart over the years of playing and he cheated and used his hat!

2 comments:

Barb Elder said...

It was a fun shower. Next time lets play the money game. I would like to go first!

Hacking it up said...

I love baby showers! It looks like you put on a great one!...She will be a pretty baby indeed! We love us some chocolate babies! My brother Clayton and his wife adopted a chocolate baby in July! Yummy!!!

P.S. Tell your dad that I want to come and play the money game!!.... :)