Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Grocery Store


Talbie and I went to the grocery store last night to get some milk. This is what we came home with (along with the milk). And NO - I'm not doing the "Special K Challenge" anymore!

11 comments:

Shea said...

Yum! By the way, Landry asks to watch "Charlie" every day. We both laugh so hard every time we see it.

Hacking it up said...

That is my kind of shopping! Did I ever tell you about the time I babysat for the Archibald's for the first...and last time? She (I can't remember her name..) Dropped me off at the grocery store with her 4 year old, who I didn't know from Adam, while she went to the Chiropractor.She said here's a list of things I want you to go buy. I'll be back to pick you up.

OK

So, feeling a little weirded out, I take the strange boy up and down the aisles with me while I try to find everything on her list. (Keeping in mind I'm like 14..)I find everything except the ice cream sandwiches, and I start to panic a little...finally I see some and grab them, and go through the check-out. When we get back to her house, all of the other kids come running down to the kitchen to check out the loot. Suddenly, there is an awkward silence as she pulls the box of ice cream sandwiches from the bag..."Oh." she says, "Weight watchers..."

Crap.

I had un-knowingly bought weight watchers ices cream bars....they were not a petite family.

Awkward.

Anyway, I always chalk that up as one of my most embarrassing moments...I have a lot og them, but that's at the top!

Hacking it up said...

Dang! That was long! Sorry about it!

Sommer said...

mmmm! Can I come eat at your house? While I am there, invite your dad over, I think I'd like to try my hand at that money game :)

andrea said...

Love it. You can still do the Special K challenge.....sprinkle some it on the ice cream for some added *crunch*! ;)

Oh, and dunk the cookies in skim milk...if you want...but I wouldn't!

Kali and Cody said...

Talk about a little bit'o'heaven.... I'm coming over!!! I'll just waddle

Kellie said...

Man everybody - record number of comments! I'll have to post junk food on my blog more often. Steph - funniest story ever!!

Jared Heal said...

I'll be over tonight to help you eat all that. I can't wait.

Michelle said...

Looks SO good! I need to stock up on some of that good stuff!

Britt Mitchell said...

That's like me except I would have Pringles, Diet Coke and some Valentine candy added to it!

Jessie said...

Yesterday I went to buy Jason some cold and sinus medicine. I walked out with valentines candy instead. And it's almost all gone. That's my kind of shopping.