Maddie got spoiled and got a lot of nice things from everyone. The favorite gift was from Jared, Brittany husband. Here's the background...
Maddie got some gum from me for Christmas and it's her favorite. She doesn't like to share it. Well, a few days after Christmas she had a dream that Jared came over and asked her for a piece of her gum. She said to him, "OK - but this is my favorite gum and I don't like to share it. I will give you one piece and that ALL!" She gave him piece and he left. Then, in her dream, he shows up the next day and asks for a piece of her gum again. She's thinking to herself, "I just told him yesterday that it's my favorite gum and I don't like to share!" I was in the dream and said to Jared, "Sure, you can have a piece of her gum." Maddie was mad and said, "OK Jared, but just ONE!" She said, "So he went to get a piece and took like 5 of them!"
She was so mad after that dream and couldn't believe that he would do that. This is what he gave her for her birthday....
It was a fun day.
The girls cousins: Emmie, Megan, Abi, Maddie, Talbie, and Jessie

4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Maddie! I will never ask her for a piece of gum. It looks like a fun family party.
I'm so glad she had such a great B-day. We had a lot of fun. Jared was sad he wasn't able to be there to see her open it but he was glad she like it.
That was a really fun party. I couldn't believe all the people. Maddie is loved by everyone. She is a lot of fun to be with unless you steal her gum like Grandpa and Kevin did.
What beautiful girl's! We miss you guy's!
Post a Comment