Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Valentines

Dave gave me this card today with this picture on it and this poem that he wrote for me. He's so thoughtful! I felt bad because I really hadn't done anything for him today so the kids and I made cards and we just drove up the temple (because he works Thursday nights) and filled his car with Valentine cards. He will be so surprised!


My Valentine

Life with anyone else would be impassable.
With you my trials become adventures, my
heart aches are always healed, my
disappointments are turned to triumphs
and on my face always a smile
I love you
Dave










I was crazy busy today helping in Emmie and Bronson's classes with their Valentine parties. I was also able to catch a glimpse of Talbie and the 6th graders who were in the gym dancing and playing games. Here's some pictures...




Emmie frosting her cookie

Me and Emma

Bronson devouring his cookie

Me and Bub

Talbie and the girls

1 comment:

Hacking it up said...

I love Valentines parties!...Although, after the third one of the day, it started to get old....

What a sweet poem Dave wrote for you!...He needs to talk to Lance...esp. since our last post... :)