Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

I'm SO excited because my niece, Ally is being born in the morning! By brother, Cody and his wife, Kali are expecting a little girl and she is having a C-section tomorrow. They have had quite a long road to get pregnant and after almost 7 years of marriage, they got pregnant through in vitro. You can check out their blog for their latest preparations!

3 comments:

Hacking it up said...

How exciting for them!!! I hope all goes well! My brother and his wife had a hard time getting pregnant, and adopted a baby in July! They get to be sealed to th little guy in March!!
Good luck to them!

andrea said...

How exciting, after such a wait. Hope everything goes great. Here's to a quick recovery for mommy, and a wonderfully happy and healthy baby!

Kellie said...

Steph - I've seen that cute little guy on Clayton's blog. I'm excited they will get to be sealed in July!