

Us with our first bikes :)
1. How long have you been together? Married 17 years in April - Met for the first time 5 months prior to that date.
2. How long did you date? 4 weeks until we were engaged.
3. How old is he? 38. He's 6 months younger than me. After I have a birthday, its 6 months of hell until he catches up with me :)
4. Who eats more? Dave by a long shot!
5. Who said "I love you" first? Dave
6. Who is taller? Me. Just seeing if you're paying attention. Dave is obviously.
7. Who sings better? Me - even though Dave loves to sing and is really good too :)
8. Who is smarter? Me - again just kidding!
9. Who does the laundry? I usually do but Dave helps put it away which is the worst part!
10. Who does the dishes? Both - who ever is in the kitchen when there's dishes to be done.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dave
12. Who pays the bills? I do because I love "busy work"
13. Who mows the lawn? Me because it's great exercise for me and I love it. Dave does the trimming and weeding. Again - the worst part.
14. Who cooks? Dave is a really good cook and does most of the cooking. I always cook on Sunday but during the week I hate it.
15. Who is more stubborn? Me!
16. Who kissed who first? Dave kissed me first on our 2nd date.
17. Who asked who out first? We were set up on a blind date by a friend of my little brother, Cody. It was Matt Heaps who is Dave's sister's husband's brother. Figure that one out!
18. Who proposed? Dave - even though I knew it was coming. He's never been very good at hiding secrets from me.
19. Who is more sensitive? I don't know? Dave is very sensitive but very tough too. I act tough but I'm nothing but mush inside!
20. Who has more friends? I guess me because girls always seem to keep in touch better than boys. We really have the same friends in common though.
21. Who has more siblings? That would definitely be Dave. He has a long story. He was adopted by his dad when he was 8 when his mom remarried. His dad had 3 kids and Dave has 3 older sisters so that makes 7. (His dad also had 6 or 7 grown children at the time but we've never really met them)
22. Who am I tagging? EVERYONE!

2 comments:
That was fun to read. Everyones story is so different. Cute pictures!
love that!!
Post a Comment