I got home today to find that Emmie had learned to ride her bike! She hadn't really tried to last year but today the kids got their bikes out because it was a pretty nice day. Emmie went out with her bike (and training wheels) and saw our neighbor riding her bike without training wheels. She turned to Dave and said, "TAKE OFF MY TRAINING WHEELS!" He did - and off she went. She's been our easiest to teach - by far. Now, if we could only teach Talbie :)
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

3 comments:
Way to go! We're still working on Aiden, Ember is going to be a challenge because she's such a scaredy cat! Good job, Emmie!
Hey, if your dad isn't ready to go to NY, I sure am :)
Right on Emmie!!!...Or I guess I should say, Ride on!!
Post a Comment