Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!


I got the kids all decked out in their green before they left for school today. I even thought ahead and saw some cute necklaces that "flash" when you turn them on - at the dollar section at Target the other day. I was so proud of myself. I even found a cute "flashing" bow tie for Bronson. What I didn't notice, however, is that the girl's necklaces have big mugs of beer on them. Oh well - they wore them anyway!

Dave is even decked out today. I wish I could say the same but after a crazy morning, going to work out, and then a mile long list of things to do today - I forgot to put my green on. Emmie has been pinching me all day and its getting a little annoying!

Dave - being the wonderful husband that he is - even got up early and went to the store for corn beef and cabbage. It's been cooking all day in the crock pot. It smells good but I'm not a big corn beef fan. I think Brittany and I have plans for Cafe Rio tonight!

3 comments:

The BC Fam said...

I love corned beef but I went the Irish stew route instead, it's been in the crock pot all day and it smells yummy! I figured my parent's will be here by dinner and my dad's very Irish so he'll like that. Miss you guys and congrats Talbie!!

Cindy said...

Wow, you guys really do celebrate! The only thing I did was that I made sure we all wore green, except Maddie who said her green shirts were ugly...oh well.

Michelle said...

Wow! You are such a great mom! I kindof forgot about it until my friend called to remind me so that I could Payton in green for school! Oops!!! Theres always next year right?