Yesterday Maddie had a dance competition in Ogden. I was not looking forward to driving up there but it actually turned out to be a nice day (despite the random snow storms). We drove to Ogden and she had to be there 2 hours early so that gave me time to leave and go shopping for Easter things while she waited. I went back in time to watch her perform her two dances. She did a great job!
While we were gone - another miracle happened at our house. Talbie learned how to ride her bike! Here's the video to prove it... (take in mind that she got this bike 3 years ago and she has about out grown it).
Video to follow! I'm having technical difficulties

3 comments:
Way to go Talbie!!! Good for you that will be fun to go bike riding with Emmie now. Oh your hair looks great. You are such a beautiful girl. I am sorry that we missed you Saturday, maybe you can talk your mom into coming up to Sandy. Or just stop by if your in town.
Maddie you look so beautiful when you are dancing. Grandpa said when he took you up fo Salt Lake you were by far the best dancer. He knows his dance stuff since his mother taught until she died. He can always tell me who has their stuff right. Good job we love you
Horray for Talbie!!! And maddie looks beautiful as usual! I'm sure she did a great job!
Post a Comment