
On Friday night we went and saw "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at the Center Street theater in Provo. We had never been to this little theater and it has only been open for a few years. I'm So glad that we found it! For less money than it costs to take my family to the movie - we enjoyed a great performance and it was very entertaining. We will definitely be going back again soon for another musical.
PS - we also own the movie of "Joseph" with Donny Osmond and it's another "must have" for your DVD collection.

2 comments:
I have seen the play before. The one with Donny. It was a lot of fun. I have also been to that Theater. For RMB for Rylie. I will have to go to a play there.
Love that show! My mom and Dad said they do a good job at that theater!
Post a Comment