Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Privacy


Well, I think it's time...

In a week I'm going to change my blog to a private blog. I've been monitoring my blog through a program called "stat counter" (free online!) and my blog gets about 200 hits a day and MANY of those are addresses I don't know.

I love having a blog and posting things about my family and daily happenings. Going private will make me feel a lot better about this.

Anyway - I want ALL of you to remain on my list of people to view my blog so PLEASE email me your email addresses so I can get you "hooked up." Email me at kccknowles@aol.com.

Thanks and happy blogging!

4 comments:

Hacking it up said...

hmmmm...I guess I should check that out...

Sommer said...

Ahh man! I am in denial, and I feel better when other's are too.

amylmitchell said...

Probably a wise choice.

andrea said...

Yeah, I've thought about going private...but I only get about 15 visitors a day, so I think I'm safe! ;) At least I hope. Heck, Ron and I always say, if anyone ever did come steal our kids, after the first couple fits, or couple hours on non-stop talking, they'd bring them back!

If anything, I've thought about removing our real names for some added anonymity, but haven't decided if I really want to go back through all my posts....going private would be easier!

I'll send you my email! :) (Was this sparked by Nicole's mention of it in that Deseret News article?)