Friday, April 11, 2008

Looks Like We're Going!

Miley Cyrus (a.k.a Hannah Montana) is coming to the "Stadium of Fire" this 4th of July! This caused quite an uproar for Utah County and the tickets sold out in a matter of minutes.

Talbie is always saying "I don't understand why everyone likes Miley Cyrus so much!" We love the Hannah Montana Disney show - but Talbie has always acted pretty `blase' about it. Well, my dad called us yesterday from Vegas and said he got 8 tickets for the show. He knows some "uppity ups" and gives support to the Freedom Festival so he was able to score some tickets. He even has 2 tickets to the pre-show event with Miley.

Anyway - this means that my family is getting 2 tickets (better than none). Maddie has been to the "Stadium of Fire" before but Talbie hasn't had the chance. I told her about it (thinking she really wouldn't care) and she FREAKED! She said, "Oh my gosh! Wait until I tell my friends! They will be so excited!" I guess she really DOES like Miley Cyrus! I was thrilled she was so excited. Thanks dad! It will be a fun show!!

2 comments:

The BC Fam said...

The Christensen's are jealous! We love Miley/Hannah! That is such a great thing for the Stadium of Fire, it seems like it's always been geared a little more for the older crowd. Have fun!!

Hacking it up said...

Wa-hoooo!!! We love us some Miley!! That will be a fun show!!