Our kitchen has really been driving me crazy. I've had the bug to change something and since I already have new appliances, painting was the next step. For those of you that know me, when I get something in my head - I can't rest until it's done.
We got home from our trip and that night I started taking things down from above my cabinets and washing them. The next morning I went and bought paint, and by 4:00 that day it was done!

A look at the kitchen before we started painting


The process begins. Emmie was scraping off paint that dropped on the floor

Maddie was a huge help and is a lot like her mother - she works fast!

Emmie helping with the pantry door

My OCD kicked in and I had to clean and paint up above everything because it was so discusting!
The final product...

Everything is so clean and warm feeling now and we love it! Now all I need is granite countertops and I'm set!


I have big plans for this huge wall above the table but that's still not finished. More to come later
8 comments:
I love it!! It does give it such a warm feel. Great job! I bet it feels good to be done. One day we'll be able to paint...
I can't believe how it warmed up in there! It looks great! What is that color called, I'm always so afraid of yellows. So cute!
The color is "Bagel" from Home Depot. Its the Behr (or whatever) brand. When I started to put it on, it looked like the color of those circus peanut candies. I was scared!! It dried pretty and I love it!
So great! I love it! I keep buying paint but not using it! It really looks great!
I love it Kellie! It looks cute with your roosters too!
Hooray!!! I love paint!!! You did a great job!! It looks great!...now you're going to want to paint the rest of your house...it's a never ending project...but fun!!!
Well Done!!
That really looks great. Now I know who to call when I want help painting :) It was so great to see you last night.
I love it! But before you get new counter tops just buy my old house. That would make us both happy:)
Post a Comment