I just got back from a great party at my friend's house. It was a "Scentsy" party. I love to burn candles or potpourri to make my house smell good. This is the newest and greatest thing. You buy these darling burners that plug into the wall and you put a couple of cubes of the scented wax in the top. It melts and makes your house smell amazing! I'm excited about getting the stuff I ordered so my house will smell wonderful! Brittany and I are thinking about having a party so we'll keep you posted!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

4 comments:
Thanks for inviting me so quickly! If you guys decide you wanna throw a party just let me know and we'll set up a time!!
I'm been hearing about those...I want a yummy smelling house!
Andrea - you will be invited to my party :)
wish I could come!!! :)
Luckily I have a friend that makes very yummy smelling candles....I guess I'll just have to stick with those!
Post a Comment