Hey Everyone -
I hope you didn't run into too many problems viewing my blog now that it's private. I was a little reluctant to do this because I have had a lot of old friends find my blog and comment before. That's how we come back into to contact with each other. Now that it's private - that won't happen as easily. They need to post the blog publishers email address on the blog when it comes up that it's private so that you can receive emails from people that want to view your blog - and you can add them. Oh well, I feel safer now and we're back in business!
Have a great day and remember that it's APRIL FOOLS DAY! hee hee hee
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

4 comments:
Good for you! I should probably do the same thing...
Every year I think I'm going to do great things for April fools day...but then it comes and I'm not prepared....Carey is the queen of April Fools day! No one in my family will go anywhere near her today...or tomorrow... :)
Oooh - you must give me some of her ideas!
Thanks for the invite! Holly wants to be invited. I am not sure if she e-mailed you. If she didn't, her e-mail is hollyjeanbrown@gmail.com.
Stacy - I put Holly's email on my list so she's good to go :)
Post a Comment