Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vespas

One of Maddie's favorite people in the world is my dad - her grandpa. She can get him to do just about anything for her/buy anything for her (I think that's why she likes him so much!) Now that she has this "all important permit" she can learn to ride scooters too. She and grandpa had a great time riding them the other day.

I'm thankful for Dave and my dad who are taking time to teach Maddie. Every time I'm in the car with her I get Tourettes Syndrome and want to start cursing!





4 comments:

Shea said...

She was riding around our parent's neighborhood, and Brittany almost started cursing because she was going so fast. :)

Hacking it up said...

Fun!!! I can't believe she's old enough for her permit!!! When did we get so old? Lauren gets hers in one more year..it's totally freaking me out.

The Boulter Family said...

Maddie has the best Grandpa. What great pictures.
Man I wish you guys would have come to Hobble Creek. I am just not thinking Kellie. I promiss if we do something like that soon , we will be sure to give you a call. We are planning to have a 4th of July breakfast,so mark that on the calender. I will give you more details soon.

jill allison said...

I have to say...your dad is one of my favorite people too! It is so great having such attentive grandparents, what a blessing. Maddie is darling and how nerve racking that she can drive! Ugh!!!