Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Shower

Brittany and I are throwing a baby shower tonight for our friend and I had to share this cute "diaper cake" I made as the center piece. I've seen this done before and I loved it so I tried to attempt it. I have to thank Dave for making metal frames for me because it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I think it turned out cute.

Also - Heather's nursery colors are pink and brown and "Whoppers" worked as a great candy to put in our "diaper candy dish!"

7 comments:

Suzy said...

Super cute idea. I've never seen that.

hknight said...

So cute, I am so spoiled and lucky to have you guys throwing a shower for me! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Kellie said...

Heather - I was hoping you wouldn't read this before you came tonight. Now you've seen the surprise. You get to keep it too, you know. I don't need 100+ newborn diapers at my house!

Carrie said...

That cake is AMAZING! Wow, that is one lucky mother to be.

hknight said...

Thanks again Kellie SO much for putting this all together for me, I can't say enough how grateful I am to you and Brittany for doing all that work! The cake was great, and unlike you I can use 100+ newborn diapers! For those who didn't see the cake in person, it is even cuter in real life, Kellie has serious talent!

Kali and Cody said...

That is darling!!! I absolutly love that, I wish I had your creativity

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is awesome! Great job Kellie!