Wednesday, July 9, 2008

EFY - Rexburg

Dave and I left on Monday and took Maddie and Maddie to EFY at BYU Idaho. They were so excited to go and have a week all to themselves and to hear the good speakers, go to the fun dances, and hopefully meet some cute boys! (Isn't that what EFY is all about?)


We got them all checked into their room and then we left them alone so they could unpack and get settled.

Dave's cousin Amy lives in Rexburg so we met up with them at their house and went to dinner with her and her husband, Shawn. We had such a good time and I have to tell you that Dave and I fell in love with Rexburg! If we ever move - it would be there.

Dave and I went to the Rexburg temple yesterday and did a session before we left for home. This temple was just dedicated few months ago and it's beautiful - inside and out. There are beautiful murals painted on the walls of the endowment rooms that were painted by Del Parsons. I also just noticed that in the picture above, you can see a couple walking towards the temple. Well, it just so happened that this was the same couple that took our picture (below) after the session. What a coincidence.

2 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Devin and I got to go to the Rexburg temple a month ago. It is so pretty. I am excited that the new temple out in Daybreak will look just like it.

The Boulter Family said...

What a beautiful temple. Rexburg is a fun little area. Reminds me of Baker in ways.
Even better though, you have a temple, a great college, and Yellowstone. Man can I move their too?
I love your new blog page, so adorable!