I love that commercial, it's too cute. Is it that time already? I don't think I ever told you thank you for letting us borrow your hubby to help us fill the truck. He was so helpful, so thank you!!
Ha, this is my mom's favorite commercial of all time. She would always go around the house singing it at the end of august. How funny!
Also, I wanted to post a couple you tube videos to my blog, and I can't figure out how. I know how to post a link to it, but how do you actually get the video into your post?
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
7 comments:
I love that commercial, it's too cute. Is it that time already? I don't think I ever told you thank you for letting us borrow your hubby to help us fill the truck. He was so helpful, so thank you!!
That commercial is so funny I am laughing so hard. I just watched it like 4 times in a row!
i DIDN"T know she was expecting, when is she due??
I totally remember that commercial! Too bad Bret and Caleen couldn't be there for your mom's B-Day! They need to move back!
Ha, this is my mom's favorite commercial of all time. She would always go around the house singing it at the end of august. How funny!
Also, I wanted to post a couple you tube videos to my blog, and I can't figure out how. I know how to post a link to it, but how do you actually get the video into your post?
Thanks Kellie!
I LOVE that commercial! Seriously, thats how all parents must feel. And I love the kids faces too. So real for both sides. ha ha ha
A.Men.
We don't start until the dang 25th...
Post a Comment