Last night Dave and Bronson went to help on an Eagle Project for one of Dave's YM in our ward. It was a great project and they had fun helping. They hiked to the "Y" and cleaned up trails and painted/posted mile marker signs so you know how far you've gone - and how much farther you have left to go.
That is so cool! I have never seen the Y that close up. Wow, what a fun activity for Dave and Branson. I am so glad they took the camera with them so you could blog their adventure.
p.s. fun background, I like the school theme you have going! I love all the new choices that are on the cutest blog on the block; best part for free
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
2 comments:
That is so cool! I have never seen the Y that close up. Wow, what a fun activity for Dave and Branson. I am so glad they took the camera with them so you could blog their adventure.
p.s. fun background, I like the school theme you have going! I love all the new choices that are on the cutest blog on the block; best part for free
Believe it or not, I have lived in Utah county for twenty some odd years and have never hiked the Y! I think that some might say that's crazy!
Post a Comment