I think you're truly blessed when you can get married and love your husband's family as much as your own. I feel this way about Dave's family and I'm as close to them as I am anyone in my immediate family. Dave's cousin surprised us this week by dropping by some old pictures she had come across. Dave doesn't have a lot of pictures from his childhood so anytime we get one - it's a treasure. This is him with his mom and three sisters... (he's the handsome fellow in front in the brown suit!)This is them last month...

3 comments:
The sister on the far left in the older picture actually has some Talbie looks. Now I can see the mix.
What fun pictures! I love seeing pictures from my Mom's childhood. Like you said pictures are far and few between. Thank you for sharing!
Dave does have an asmasing family. Thet are all so christ likeand are a great example to everyone they meet. You are very lucky to have it that way. I know that is not always the case. I loved Blaynes family like my own. They taught me so much.
Post a Comment