Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Last night, Maddie and I went to the late show of "Mamma Mia!" All I can say is that I wish Dave would have been with us! It would have tortured him :) I have never seen it as a play before so I wasn't sure what to expect. It is a cute show and I LOVE the music of ABBA. Maddie and I did break out laughing every time Pierce Brosnan started singing - but other than that it was quite enjoyable!

1 comment:

jill allison said...

I hope I don't sound like a "mamma mia" snob, but the play is WAY BETTER! I've seen it 4 times, and I just had a hard time picturing Meryl Streep as Donna, and Pierce Brosnan! We all laughed too, and luckily I read lots of reviews preparing me for that. I can't believe they added that new song at the end for him to sing! I mean, c'mon! Anyway, the music is awesome, but I would buy the broadway soundtrack...way better.
I thought the girl who played Sophie however was adorable!