OK - here is another "plug" for Dustin! There is a new movie coming out in September called "Forever Strong" and he wrote and performed the theme song to it. Watch the trailer below (that I found on MTV.com) and he comes in after about a minute. It's awesome!!
That is extremely impressive! Way to go Dustin! So when does the soundtrack to the movie come out? Dustin is going to get so famous and up and move to Hollywood. It was so fun to have you guys come over for dinner/ socializing. It reminded me of the good old days. We used to get together all the time and have dinner. I wish I cook like Jess; it was an event in its self to come and enjoy a meal Jess prepared. Thank you for coming over.
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
1 comment:
That is extremely impressive! Way to go Dustin! So when does the soundtrack to the movie come out? Dustin is going to get so famous and up and move to Hollywood.
It was so fun to have you guys come over for dinner/ socializing. It reminded me of the good old days. We used to get together all the time and have dinner. I wish I cook like Jess; it was an event in its self to come and enjoy a meal Jess prepared. Thank you for coming over.
Post a Comment