It's tradition for the 4th graders to start their year off visiting the Timp Cave. I've gotten out of helping at this field trip in the past and I sent my Dad when Maddie was in the 4th grade and I think Dave went with Talbie - so I decided that since I've never been to see the cave, I would go with Bronson. The hike wasn't bad (even though I was huffing and puffing a little more than I'd like) and it was worth the climb to see inside the awesome caves.

Entering the cave

The "heart" of Timpanogos


Bronson's Class with his teacher, Miss Lisonbee
3 comments:
Fun pictures of the hike. Tori went on Thursday and took a ton of pictures too. We had fun clicking on the class picture here and naming off all the kids! :)
His class is teeny! There are too many kid's around here :)
We're thinking of coming for our summer vacation next summer and you've done 2 posts of things on our to do list while in Utah, Timp Cave and the "Y" hike. We want to stay in Park City and do all the Olympic stuff too!
Post a Comment