...
...while Talbie and Emmie went to their cousin, Charlie's 3rd birthday party. I bet you can't guess what the theme of the party was?
Talbie, Emmie, Ben, and Charlie
A few weeks ago Maddie decided to make a new bag. We got material and a pattern and she was so excited to start! She got it all cut out and then it sat in my craft/sewing room! I can't stand to have unfinished projects laying around so I started sewing on it on Saturday night and by yesterday afternoon I had it finished - except for the giant button that closes it up. Then Maddie got excited about it again!
A few weeks ago Maddie decided to make a new bag. We got material and a pattern and she was so excited to start! She got it all cut out and then it sat in my craft/sewing room! I can't stand to have unfinished projects laying around so I started sewing on it on Saturday night and by yesterday afternoon I had it finished - except for the giant button that closes it up. Then Maddie got excited about it again!

4 comments:
maddie is so cute, i kinda want to squish her like paula abdul wanted to squish archuletta!!!!! :) love her!
Hollie - you are SO sweet! She absolutely loves you (and she's a little afraid of you :) I told her you're all bark - and no bite! Thanks for being such an awesome ODC coach and making it so fun for her. She absolutely LOVES high school!
Wow....I should let you come over and hang in my craft room for a few days....there are unfinished project galore!!! I'd be so embarrassed if I died right now and someone had to go through there and see all of them....it's a problem. I admit it freely! I just need to figure out how to stop the insanity!!!! :)
Cute bag by the way.
Cute! I need to find a project for Markelle, but I guess homework is all it is right now!
Post a Comment