Friday, October 10, 2008

Go Tigers!

It's Homecoming weekend for Orem High! Dave and I are both alumni from OHS (even though we both just went our senior years there) and it was fun to be back - especially to watch Maddie perform. We went to the assembly that day at school and watched the Dance Company perform. Then they performed at the football game that night. It sure brings back memories from when I used to do that! It actually feels weired to be old enough to have a daughter doing what I feel like I did just yesterday - even though it's been 20 years!
Brooke, Ali, and Maddie after the assembly

The Heal family came to watch the game too!
Us at the game...it was the best "recital" Bronson had ever been to! He always has to sit through dance recitals, but this time he got to watch a football game before!
Maddie hates it when I take her picture. I was able to capture this one as she ran into her good friend, Josie - who just moved from our ward before school started!
The tiger mascot was very scary to Dallin and Emmie - but they warmed up to him at the end.
Getting ready to perform!

3 comments:

Barb Elder said...

She was beautiful! Very fun to watch.

Britt Mitchell said...

Looks like a way fun night! ;) Go Tigers!

Pat said...

I loved going to the assembly. It made me feel so young and remeined me of when my kids did the same thing.Be sure to let me know the next time she performs. She is so beautiful and such a nice girl. We are very proud of her. Her parents are doing a great job at raising her. They do treat her like Chiderella but they would never agree with their mom and dad. Just kidding, I had to make you a little mad today just to keep you humble.