Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

Dave's sister, Sandy - and her daughter - Alisa, threw their annual Halloween party and it was a blast. They do such a great job decorating, make delicious food, and just making everyone feel so at home. Here are some shots of everyone's costumes.

Dave and Marianne Heaps (Miss Kitty and John Wayne)
Maddie (Tin Foil Alien Girl) and Abi (Not dressed up!)
Jared and Brittany (Priest and Pregnant Nun)
My mom and dad (Skeletons) with Maddie
Dave (Salvation Army Santa) Lynn (Witch) Sandy (Witch) and Maddie

Dave and I before we left. I don't know what you'd call me but I hate to dress up and I found these plastic bullets at the Halloween store and thought they'd go well with the jacket Dave got in Mexico and my sombrero!

7 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

You did an awesome job taking pictures! Thank you so very much for doing so. I am very grateful that you took pictures.

Archuletas said...

You and Dave look so awesome. I agree with you, I really HATE dressing up for Halloween.

CodyandKali said...

That looks like you had so much fun. I do have to say Brittany and Jared's costumes crack me up. Way to go Jared the Priest knockin' up the Nun. Sorry that is my sick sense of humor kicking in. But its funny. Love you and cannot wait to see you on Friday!!!

The BC Fam said...

How fun! Everyone looks so great!

Unknown said...

I'm just going to comment really quick because seriously what a fun party! You guys are so cute!

The Ellington's said...

Well, you're Poncho Villa, of course. How fun!

Hacking it up said...

Looks like a fun Party!! Love everyone's costumes!...you are one mean hombre... :)