OK - I think I'm one of the last people to update my blog and post Halloween pictures. Here they are...

Emmie was a scarecrow-witch and Bronson was his famous "scary guy" even though he couldn't wear his mask or bring fake weapons to school.

I helped in Bronson's class and we made "Frankenstein" rice krispie heads

Then I snuck into Emmie's class and caught a picture with her and Jill

This is everyone before the "Trunk or Treat". Talbie was a darling pirate and Maddie dressed in "Tacky" Halloween clothes.

It was so great because Cody and Kali came down with Ally to go to the "Trunk or Treat" with us and then we wen to my parents house for pizza. Ally doesn't like us very well and hates to be taken out of her mom or dad's arms - but we couldn't help ourselves. She's just going to have to get used to us!

Cody, Kali, and Ally (love Cody's tattoo arms. It's actually a full shirt and it hilarious!)
Check out their blog for more pictures -
CLICK HERE
Logan, Dallin, and Brock

"Trunk or Treat" fun!
5 comments:
I love all those pictures. All the kids look so cute and scary in their costumes. We had so much fun with you guys. I think that Ally will be better in Vegas because she will be around everyone for a longer period of time. She did that with my family when we were in Oregon and then the last day came and she warmed up to everyone. So there is hope. I feel bad she is a little pill. I think she will out grow it.
So cute! Looks like fun.
did maddie raid pat's closet??!! :) love you pat!
Great Halloween Pictures!
The kids are so cute... what did you and Dave end up going as?
Post a Comment