Thursday, December 11, 2008

Breathe Right

Since the day Emmie was born, she has had major sinus/breathing problems. This stems from her IGA Deficiency and there's not a whole lot that helps her and she gets on antibiotics when she's really bad. We keep the humidifier in her room and I discovered that "Breathe Right" strips help her a lot and keep her sinuses open at night so she can breathe better.

Well - good news! They came out with "Breathe Right" for KIDS! I know this isn't big news to most of you but it has changed our lives! Shes uses one every night! She was a little goofy tonight when I was trying to take her picture - what a cornball!










5 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Yea for Emmie and Yea for mom a good nights sleep. Cute pictures.

Aloha said...

I had an IGA deficiency too! I was always sick. Then when I had Sraha it flipped it around and I did not get sick for a long time. Now I get colds a bit, but Ihave more allergy problems that I hate, and for some reason people think I am sick all the time, but I think it is just the allergy problem. It is so nice to hear of someone elase with a low IGA. Maybe something will help Emmie flip hers around. I ma glad they ot nest strips in the right size!

Suzy said...

That's awesome they make those for kids! Little ingenious things.

Snarr mama said...

I'm glad you found something to help her...what a cutie!

Unknown said...

I can't help it, those are so cute! Can we talk about how I make snowflakes throughout my whole shift at work as do my co workers! So fun!