Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day Highlights

Santa came to the Knowles house and everyone seemed to have a Merry Christmas! Emmie asked for her first "American Girl" doll (since Talbie has boxed all hers up and won't let anyone play with them!). Emmie got "Kit" with her canning and laundry stuff.
Maddie found a corner to open her presents and her stocking stuff.
Talbie got a new DS (and Wicked tickets of course :)

Here they are!!

Bronson was not happy about the clothes he opened!

Emmie and a "Build A Bear"
Bronson's favorite present of the entire day were 2 giant bags of "Corn Pops" - just for him! He ate one half of a bag that morning :( Yuck!

Maddie's favorite gift were her new roller skates.
After we opened presents, played, napped, and got ready - we went to Dave's Sister - Lynn's house. We had so much fun with everyone. We opened more presents!

Look at these awesome fleece blanket's Aunt Marianne made. I need to get this pattern! Talbie got a ladybug, Bronson got a Panda (Kung Fu Panda) and Emmie got Nemo.

Emmie hugging Grandma Knowles

Emmie and Ben

Abi and Maddie taking a nap after a long - but fun day!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I am so jealous of the Wicked tickets...I tried and tried to get tickets with no luck. I think I may just have to pack up and fly to LA or London.....just have to convience my husband! Anyway, your kids are adorable! Happy New Year!

Julie Baldwin said...

Does Maddie like to got skating at Classic Skating? If she does I could totally hook her up with free passes.

bulkleybunch said...

you got some great pics! and how did you manage a nap???!!!!! not fair! tell maddie i want her to show off her crazy rollerskating skills in dance! :)